Last modified: October 24, 2019
THE GREET CLUB LLC, a Florida limited liability Company (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use www.thegreetclub.com, THE GREET CLUB Application and any other interfaces associated with our services (collectively, the “The Greet Club Platform”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in The Greet Club Platform and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with The Greet Club Platform.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our other websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
2. Children Under the Age of 13.
The Greet Club Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age or under the relevant age limit in the applicable jurisdiction (collectively, the “Age Limit”), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the Age Limit. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the Age Limit without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you are under the Age Limit, please do not use The Greet Club Platform, and do not provide any personal data to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the Age limit, please contact us at email@example.com
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It.
We collect information from and about users of The Greet Club Platform:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use The Greet Club Platform.
Information You Provide to Us. When you download, register with, or use The Greet Club Platform, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE GREET CLUB PLATFORM COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”).
This information includes:
- Information provided at the time of registering, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with The Greet Club Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through The Greet Club Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through The Greet Club Platform.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of The Greet Club Platform (the “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
4. Automatic Information Collection.
When you download, access, and use The Greet Club Platform, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use The Greet Club Platform, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of The Greet Club Platform, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through The Greet Club Platform.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Greet Club Platform also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. The Greet Club Platform collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download The Greet Club Platform or delete it from your device.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your equipment. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating The Greet Club Platform appropriate setting on your equipment. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of The Greet Club Platform.
- Web Beacons. Pages of The Greet Club Platform and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related The Greet Club Platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain The Greet Club Platform content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection. When you use The Greet Club Platform or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use The Greet Club Platform. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
5. How We Use Your Information.
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with The Greet Club Platform and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when The Greet Club Platform updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve The Greet Club Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize The Greet Club Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use The Greet Club Platform.
- Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about The Greet Club Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use an “email a friend” feature of The Greet Club Platform, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including The Greet Club Platform, terms of sale, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Third Parties. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into The Greet Club Platform and visiting your account profile page.
7. Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
8. Data Security.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of The Greet Club Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through The Greet Club Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
10. GDPR Privacy Notice.
Data Controller. The data controller for this website is THE GREET CLUB LLC. To contact us, see Section 12 below.
Retention period for personal information. We delete personal information within a reasonable period after we no longer need to use it for the purpose for which it was collected. This, however, does not affect your right to request that we delete your personal data before the end of its retention period. We may store personal data in inactive files for a certain period prior to its final deletion as part of our ordinary business continuity procedures.
Your rights to your personal data. You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data corrected, restricted or deleted, and to object to our processing of your personal data. You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one (1) month to respond to you. To contact us, see Section 12 below.
Exercising Your Rights and Complaints. For each of the rights described above, you can also send your request to us using the contact details in Section 12. Your right to file complaints with a data protection supervisory authority in the country where you live or work or where you consider a breach has occurred remains unaffected.
11. Contact Information